The State of Maryland’s Department of IT (DoIT) awarded Edwards Performance Solutions (Edwards) a Master Contract for the Consulting and Technical Services+ (CATS+) program. This contract is an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) that runs through April 2028.
CATS+ enables State-level entities to procure timely IT services via task orders. DoIT approved Edwards to work within the following areas:
- Enterprise Service Provider
- Software Engineering
- IT Management Consulting Services
- Business Process Consulting Services
- Media and Training Center Support
- Documentation/Technical Writing
“We are excited about the opportunities Edwards can now explore with the State of Maryland. We are particularity interested in the statewide program implementing an enterprise IT approach,” states Edwards’ President and CEO, Gina Abate.